Dr. Michael Gerwe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gerwe?

February 14th, 2013

Dr Gerwe is kind, consdierate and very caring of his patients. He spends the time to present and explain options in great detail in language that the average person can understand. He put me at ease with his confidence and and mild manner. He's an A+ guy, and a fantastic doctor!

August 24th, 2012

An Excellent Doctor

Dr. Gerwe is a caring, friendly yet professional doctor. I highly recommend him to even the youngest of patients, including my own daughter. Sometimes you may wait a little longer but that is a given with an ob/gyn. He takes the time to be sure you understand what he is doing step by step, explaining any issues, giving you treatment options with the pros and cons all with a great "bedside" manner and genuine concern without rushing you. I've seen a lot of ob/gyns in my time and he is by far the best or I would not take my child there.

January 5th, 2012

Well...

I've been a patient of Dr. Gerwe for over 10 years now, and while he is very personable and really takes time with his patients, you can tell he is still learning. I have always had to wait about 45 minutes and the staff knows this is a problem too. Once I almost left because the wait was so long, but he finally came in when I was just getting my coat on. When I talk to him about BioIdentical Hormone Replacement he acted like I was working with voodoo priests, even though I work for a pharmacy that also does custom compounding working hand and hand with PCCA. He really fought it, repeatedly sending over the horse urine pill Rx instead and ignoring requests to change it from my pharmacy and that could have been miscommunication on his office staff part though. My last visit he asked me why I was really pushing this bioidential hormone replacement instead of the horse urine pills that a standard and typically dosed out. When I stated my reasons he kindly told me that I was vain, and that the hot flashes only lasted a couple minutes and the body temperature only raises a couple of degrees. This he knows because he went to a lecture (of mainly male doctors, I asked!) that found this to be true. This shows that he has not had to deal much with this situation, and most certainly his wife hasn't reached it yet either! In a few years it'll be much more clear to him and very apparent that he may have been mistaken!But all of this aside, he is a very, VERY nice doctor who really does take the time with his patients and is probably why his other patients have to wait so long, so that's why I tolerate my appointment waiting time. He really does make you feel like he is present with you during your appointment and that is a lost art. I hope he never changes that.

December 7th, 2011

Had a longer wait then I anticipated but excellent Dr so definately worth the wait

August 4th, 2009

I was very impressed by Dr. Gerwe. He seems to really care about his patients. I like the way he takes his time with all his patients

March 30th, 2017