Overall Review

December 25th, 2014
This doctor is great if they would just stop canceling my appointments with him.I haven't been a le to see him for about a year.been cancelled 2-3 times and gottaa wait another 3 months .Then they cancell again.Getting frustrated.I never have a problem getting refills but never get lab results. hoping to see him soon or may have to find a new doctor.Great doctor if you can win the lottery to see him.

May 1st, 2014
I had surgery 5 months ago and was supposed to have a follow up visit with him 1 month later. The appointment has been cancelled by his staff 4 times and I'm being told that I will not be able to see him for another 2 months bringing the total to 8 months to address the problems that the surgeon found. The problems I am experiencing are quite urgent. He himself is wonderful as a physician. He is caring and takes time with you. I really don't want to see another doctor as I have many conditions, some of which are quite complicated but I'm feeling that I have no other choice because of his staff putting me off. The staff is a nightmare to deal with to say the least. You can leave messages for specific people to return your call and they calls are never returned. If you have urgent health concerns I would find someone else so that you don't go through the same thing I have.

April 18th, 2011
Michael is a very caring individual. He is aware of the need to be courteous and kind to his patients while giving an accurate diagnosis of their problem even if it something they may not want to hear. He tries to spend as much time as possible with his patients while being aware that he needs to attend to other waiting patients. I would highly recommend him if you are able to get an appointment because he has many patients.