A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Giasullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Giasullo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giasullo
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Giasullo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Giasullo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giasullo graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giasullo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael DR Giasullo MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Giasullo practice?
- Dr. Michael Giasullo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Giasullo practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.