A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Giasullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Giasullo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Giasullo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giasullo graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giasullo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael DR Giasullo MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Giasullo practice?
- Dr. Michael Giasullo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Giasullo practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.