A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Giasullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Giasullo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Giasullo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giasullo graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Giasullo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giasullo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Giasullo practice?
Dr. Michael Giasullo practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.