Dr. Michael Gietzen DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 23rd, 2013
Terrible Doctor
My mom has been seeing Dr. Gietzen for years and has done nothing for her but send her to other Doctors in Tulsa. He doesn't know what to do for her. He just wants to take her money and run. His primary nurse is horrible with calling my mom back with lab results or anything my mom needs. Getting her a new doctor who will actulally do something for her.

September 19th, 2013
a amazing Doctor
He is a amazing Doctor he cares you are not just a paycheck to this doctor he cares what you think and have to say explains till you understand! !!!! And he dont give up

November 25th, 2012
My whole family goes to Dr. G!! My 2 kids love him and will not go anywhere else, neither will I!! He cares for the whole family and is a fantastic person! Thanks Dr. G!

October 11th, 2011
Missed the Mark
This doctor was more concerned about chit chat than understanding my problem. He was not prompt in lab work or getting me into an office visit. I was not satisfied with the service. I was not taken seriously, and did have a major medical need not met by this staff.

June 28th, 2010
Been going to Dr Gietzen since he started here. Wa easier getting appts then. He is very busy and harder to get in because everyone loves him. He doesnt guess and fill you with pills. He finds the answer and if doesnt know sends you the right direction. My family loves you Doc. Your the best!!!!

October 6th, 2009
My Whole family pretty much goes to Dr. Geitzen. He is a great doctor, and really cares about you. He loves kids too, and you can tell it. If he doesn't know what is wrong he knows who to send you too.

February 13th, 2009
My family has used Dr. Gietzen for many years and his caring and kindness has never diminished. He takes all the time you need, is very very skilled in diagnosis and careful with caring for you needs. He does not test needlessly. I will spend all the time you need and is always cheerful and patience. I cannnot praise him enough. He has taken such good care of our family and now our grandchildren.