Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Gilchrist
Dr. Michael Gilchrist, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with other offices in Chapel Hill, NC and Chapel Hill, NC. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gilchrist is affiliated with Duke University Hospital, North Carolina Neuroscience Hospital and Duke Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Gilchrist has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Gilchrist is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Egede Aitsebaomo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chapel Hill, NC 0.01 mi19
Dr. Paul Tobin
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Chapel Hill, NC 0.01 mi22
Dr. Carey Anders
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Chapel Hill, NC 0.01 mi14