Dr. Michael Gilels MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Stuart, FL

• Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2015
While one of the purposes of going concierge was to provide more attentive service this has not been evident to me. Follow up from office, terrible, both from the doctor and his short staff. He is quick to refer and just forget it. All in all, not a good feeling left with this parient.

January 23rd, 2014
Top-Notch Doctor
Dr Gilels is an excellent medical doctor. I was patient for over 15 years until moving out of state. He is not afraid to say he doesn't know, will call in specialists when needed, great communicator - says it like it is. He looks at the whole person, not just numbers. He is a REAL dr: takes his own BP, draws blood himself, calls patient with test results. I'd give anything to find a dr like him where I live now!

August 4th, 2013
I love Dr Gilels
I am baffled by the negative reviews for Dr Gilels! I have been seeing Dr Gilels for 25 years and I have always found him to be honest, informative, and kind. He never rushed me and listened to all my medical and life concerns. He is conservative in his approach and often found my "far out thinking" amusing. He was always right, though, and so we could both have a good laugh. I am upset that he is going concierge, but I understand why and I do not feel like he is abandoning me. Dr Gilels is a good man, a fantastic doctor. I love him and would trust him with my life.

July 17th, 2013
Needs to remember the Hypocratic Oath he took
It is true that he would call and give test results which he doesn't do any longer. I also think going into concierge medicine is not what he took the hypocraic oath for....he has abandoned his patients in lieu of $$$.

November 22nd, 2012
Cold
He may be a good physician, but his attitude was dismissive and 'take it or leave it.' I chose to leave it.

January 31st, 2012
Dr Gilels is highly qualified, knowledgeable, and professional. He says it like it is, demeanor probably better for men. When there's a real problem he is on it and doesn't hesitate to recommend specialists when needed. Office staff not particularly warm, but they run a tight ship in getting patients in with rarely a wait.

August 26th, 2011
Best doctor in town!
Dr. Gilels is very intelligent and very caring when it comes to my health. He always calls me to let me know my results after every appointment himself. He is a wonderful doctor and I will continue to recommend him!

December 13th, 2016