A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gilhuly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gilhuly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gilhuly, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilhuly graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilhuly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Gilhuly MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gilhuly practice?
- Dr. Michael Gilhuly has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gilhuly practices Emergency Medicine near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Emergency Physicians.