A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dow Gilmore
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dow Gilmore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Subchondral Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dow Gilmore graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Dow Gilmore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore practice?
- Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panama City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview, FL and Pensacola, FL.
See Panama City Surgeons.