A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dow Gilmore graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Dow Gilmore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healthmark Regional Medical Center
- Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore practice?
- Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crestview, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Panama City, FL and Pensacola, FL.
See Crestview Surgeons.