A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gilmore, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Gilmore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healthmark Regional Medical Center
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Gilmore practice?
- Dr. Michael Gilmore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gilmore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crestview, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Panama City, FL and Pensacola, FL.
See Crestview Surgeons.