Learn more about Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dow Gilmore
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dow Gilmore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Subchondral Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dow Gilmore graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Dow Gilmore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- North Florida Surgery Center
- Select Specialty Hospital- Panama City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore practice?
- Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dow Gilmore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crestview, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Panama City, FL and Pensacola, FL.
See Crestview Surgeons.