Learn more about Dr. Michael Gilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilson
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gilson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Consultative Cardiology Noninvasive Diagnostic Cardiac Testing
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilson graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Gilson MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Gilson practice?
- Dr. Michael Gilson has 14 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gilson practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, RI and Providence, RI.
See East Providence Cardiologists.