A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gilson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Consultative Cardiology Noninvasive Diagnostic Cardiac Testing
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilson graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Frederick Gilson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Gilson practice?
- Dr. Michael Gilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gilson practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, RI.
See East Providence Cardiologists.