A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gimbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gimbel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gimbel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gimbel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gimbel, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gimbel graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Gimbel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Gimbel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gimbel practice?
- Dr. Michael Gimbel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gimbel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Internists and Davenport Cardiologists.