A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ginsburg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ginsburg, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from University Of Pretoria.
Dr. Ginsburg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Vamc
- Baylor Regional Medical Center Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ian Ginsburg MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Michael Ginsburg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ginsburg practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.