A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gioscia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gioscia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gioscia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gioscia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gioscia graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gioscia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Gioscia MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Gioscia practice?
- Dr. Michael Gioscia has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gioscia practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Surgeons.