A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gioscia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gioscia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gioscia graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gioscia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Gioscia MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Gioscia practice?
- Dr. Michael Gioscia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gioscia practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.