A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Giovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Giovan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giovan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Giovan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Giovan graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Giovan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Giovan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Giovan practice?
- Dr. Michael Giovan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Giovan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plymouth, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland, CA and Davis, CA.
See Plymouth Orthopedic Surgeons.