Warm, Attentive, Caring .....Excellent Doctor show details Warm, Attentive, Caring .....Excellent Doctor
by A. Tucker on Oct 3rd, 2015

I hope this does not show up twice, before I could complete the first one it went off to cyber heaven . So, on Oct 2 nd I had the pleasure of meeting this fine Doctor .... Took my dear friend whose health has begun to decline to see Dr Gironta as a consult following Results from a Pelvic and Abdominal Scan .... Our wait time was not horrible, we spent more time w this very concerning Doctor who was so attentive, caring and even had other test done to r/o any other unforeseen conditions ! THIS DOCTOR CARED ABOUT THE PATIENT sitting in from of him , "My Nan " could not have been any more pleased as was myself ... Today, working in the health field myself you can barely get a Doctor to return a call to you ! He truly is everything a Doctor today should be ... Knowledgable , Kind, Takes time to explain everything to the pt. ...Attentive to what the patient has to say and genuinely caring !!!! Thank you so much for seeing her and more so , for taking so much time even once we were gone to contact her other Md's re med's, best way to Tx her ....... U R a Blessing !

A wonderful ,caring doctor show details A wonderful ,caring doctor
Nov 7th, 2008

Dr. Gironta is an excellent diagnostician, someone who listens well and takes the time to explain. Waiting times may be longer than some, but he spends the time the patient needs. He is always caring and thoughtful, a warm personality, and a gifted doctor.