A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gitlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gitlin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitlin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gitlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Gitlin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gitlin practice?
- Dr. Michael Gitlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gitlin practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.