Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Gitter
Dr. Michael Gitter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Appleton, WI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Gitter is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital, Pho and ThedaCare Employed. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Gitter has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. Michael Gitter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Mobin Malik
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi27
Dr. Staci Milosavljevic
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi10
Dr. Evgueni Fayn
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi23