Surgeons
Buckingham Plastic Surgery
312 Hyde Park
Doylestown, PA 18902
215-340-4900
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Mrs.  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2013

I would never trust this doctor or recommend him. Very unsatisfied patient by his service.

|  botched breast aug and lift  |  show details
by angry patient on Sep 21st, 2013

Very inexperienced. Botched breast aug then had nerve to offer to fix it for another 7000! Are u kidding! I wouldn't go back if it were free. Did the wrong lift on me.all he did was move the placement of the nipple. Basically looks like implants ontop of saggy breasts.also alot of thick scaring. His own nurse whipped out her breast at my follow up and showed me how she had the exact same thick scars as me! !!! Wish I had known that sooner.. very sketchy dr! One implant is also noticeably smaller than the other. Knowing one of my Breasts was smaller than the other u would think the idiot would add a little extra saline to the smaller one. Stay away from this office.!!!!!!!!!!

|  Horrible Misdiagnosed me  |  show details
by Genivieve on May 14th, 2013

Dr. G saw me through his employer Dr. Halliday Syracuse NY. After I received a botched breast augmentation job from another plastic surgeon in Dr. Hallidays office. Dr. G stated I had capsular contraction in my right breast. He also stated the surgery was very bloody and even wrinkled his nose in disgusted. Dr. G also stated he could not fix the large gap between my two breasts. I could actually lay two hands between them. I have the medical report from him for proof. I went to a well qualified plastic surgeon in Syracuse and had breast augmentation 5/13. The surgeons medical reports states: "patient has no evidence of capsular contraction left or right side" Also I have amazing cleavage now. Its about two inches. Dr. G misdiagnosed me with capsular contraction, and clearly has no skill in revision as my pockets were clearly dissected wrong.

|  journalist  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2013

Dr. G (as he is affectionately known to his regular patient's and people in the community) performed a "mommy make-over" on my in 2008. This included a tummy tuck, liposuction, and a breast lift. I was immediately thrilled with the results. After my swelling went down I felt like a new woman. As of 2010 you could barely see the incisions from the tummy tuck and the breast lift. I have since been back for more liposuction of other areas of my body. Dr. G treated me with respect and compassion and always returned my phone calls promptly. He answered my questions and reassured me. My healing time was very quick and I was back to work in no time, feeling like a million bucks. I am overwhelmed by the negative remarks on here and can only assume they were made by a competing surgeon or possibly a disgruntled former employee. As far as I know Dr. G has been in his Doylestown Office for almost 20 years now. He may occasionally work out of other locations, but lots of doctors do that in order to be able to see more patients without them having to travel a long way to see him. There is nothing inconsistent or questionable about Dr. G's practices.

|  complete quack  |  show details
May 13th, 2012

run from this doctor. He has ruined my life.

|  Best decision I ever made  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

Dr. Giuffrida was absolutely wonderful. I felt like a member of his family. I am not sure about the other review I had here but I wonder if it was another doctor who posted it. I would see him again and recommend all my friends to him, thank you so much Dr. Giufrrida!

|  Very quick to get you under the knife  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

PROVIDES inadiqute follow up, only interested in selling facials after surgery. Massive scaring and poor stiching a huge issue. And he changes offices alot SUSPICIOUS

|  CO2 laser  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2010

MD said he was highly experienced in this area and the results are poor/burnt my face. Would avoid this procedure and liposuction, required corrective plastic surgery by a 4 star Manhattan phyician.