Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awersome , his hands are magic the work of a goddess show details Awersome , his hands are magic the work of a goddess
by maria martinez on Jul 20th, 2016

he is awesome i love him , i have sent all my girlfriends over to him for breast augmentation and they love him as well as his staff.

May 4th, 2016

I LOVE HIM HE SO AWESOME

Jan 23rd, 2015

Had a TT done and ended up with significant complications. Only then was it discovered that he was a "traveling" doc who only came in to the area to perform surgery. His PA was very nice but simply couldn't address the problem. Had to wait weeks for doc to return to my area and by then ended up with additional problems. Scar healed very poorly and was revised by another LOCAL surgeon a year and a half later. You get what you pay for.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
Oct 10th, 2013

I would never trust this doctor or recommend him. Very unsatisfied patient by his service.

botched breast aug and lift show details botched breast aug and lift
by angry patient on Sep 21st, 2013

Very inexperienced. Botched breast aug then had nerve to offer to fix it for another 7000! Are u kidding! I wouldn't go back if it were free. Did the wrong lift on me.all he did was move the placement of the nipple. Basically looks like implants ontop of saggy breasts.also alot of thick scaring. His own nurse whipped out her breast at my follow up and showed me how she had the exact same thick scars as me! !!! Wish I had known that sooner.. very sketchy dr! One implant is also noticeably smaller than the other. Knowing one of my Breasts was smaller than the other u would think the idiot would add a little extra saline to the smaller one. Stay away from this office.!!!!!!!!!!

journalist show details journalist
Jan 17th, 2013

Dr. G (as he is affectionately known to his regular patient's and people in the community) performed a "mommy make-over" on my in 2008. This included a tummy tuck, liposuction, and a breast lift. I was immediately thrilled with the results. After my swelling went down I felt like a new woman. As of 2010 you could barely see the incisions from the tummy tuck and the breast lift. I have since been back for more liposuction of other areas of my body. Dr. G treated me with respect and compassion and always returned my phone calls promptly. He answered my questions and reassured me. My healing time was very quick and I was back to work in no time, feeling like a million bucks. I am overwhelmed by the negative remarks on here and can only assume they were made by a competing surgeon or possibly a disgruntled former employee. As far as I know Dr. G has been in his Doylestown Office for almost 20 years now. He may occasionally work out of other locations, but lots of doctors do that in order to be able to see more patients without them having to travel a long way to see him. There is nothing inconsistent or questionable about Dr. G's practices.

complete quack show details complete quack
May 13th, 2012

run from this doctor. He has ruined my life.

Best decision I ever made show details Best decision I ever made
Sep 29th, 2011

Dr. Giuffrida was absolutely wonderful. I felt like a member of his family. I am not sure about the other review I had here but I wonder if it was another doctor who posted it. I would see him again and recommend all my friends to him, thank you so much Dr. Giufrrida!

Very quick to get you under the knife show details Very quick to get you under the knife
Jul 27th, 2011

PROVIDES inadiqute follow up, only interested in selling facials after surgery. Massive scaring and poor stiching a huge issue. And he changes offices alot SUSPICIOUS

CO2 laser show details CO2 laser
Dec 2nd, 2010

MD said he was highly experienced in this area and the results are poor/burnt my face. Would avoid this procedure and liposuction, required corrective plastic surgery by a 4 star Manhattan phyician.