A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Giunta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Giunta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Giunta graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giunta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Giunta MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Giunta practice?
- Dr. Michael Giunta has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Giunta practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.