A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Given:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Given, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Given graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Given has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Given MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Given practice?
- Dr. Michael Given has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Given practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Emergency Physicians.