A true blessing in many lives show details A true blessing in many lives
by Martha Wilkinson on Oct 9th, 2014

Dr. Given gives his patients the best care possible. He shows compassion when it is needed and honesty where it is needed. I asked our family doctor who was retiring who his doctor was and he gave us Dr. Given's name and I am so grateful he did. I have never understood why some people think the same doctor is suitable for everyone it's not true. Hopefully those who were not happy with Dr. Given have found someone who more fits their needs. However; there are those of us who believe we were meant to cross his path. He has never shown anything but the greatest concern for our family's medical needs and we are grateful for that. His knowledge and expertise have not only given me and others I know a "second" chance they have given us a better quality of life that is the reason we have chosen to trust him with our lives.

Nov 29th, 2012

My mother taught me to say nothing if you can not say something good about someone. Therefore I'm saying NOTHING about Dr. Given and his staff.

Jul 12th, 2012

didnt seem to hold anything back- tells the truth right up front. dont seem to beet around the bushes. very excellent doctor and saved my life 2 times from dead

Good doc could be more thorough show details Good doc could be more thorough
Jun 17th, 2011

I like Dr. Given and his PA Maria.

only a prescription pad show details only a prescription pad
Apr 29th, 2010

office secretary the rudest person anyone would have to deal with. Dr. Given is a nice man and quick with the prescription pad..however, after a year under his care as a pulmonary doc, not one blood test or chest xray.

Chas Inman show details Chas Inman
by C D Inman on Dec 13th, 2009

He is great, I have been seeing him since 1995 when moved to Fl.

by Doug Davis on Nov 4th, 2009

dr given dislikes drug abusers and addicts- thats probably why he kicked that disabled patient out of his office. this doctor knows his business. he will keep you alive

Claire Roberts show details Claire Roberts
by Claire Roberts on Oct 25th, 2009

After seeing multiple physicians where a diagnosis could not be achieved, Dr. Given was able to diagnose and treat my father. Other doctor's gave him a dismal outlook but Dr. Given has kept him alive for over 5 years now.Despite his brutally honest demeanor, he is by far the best physician we have encountered.

by David Davis on Sep 12th, 2009

Straight shooter, no BS. It is refreashing to have someone tell you what is going on straight up. Doc Givens Rocks!

dorothy hamilton show details dorothy hamilton
by dorothy Hamilton on Sep 12th, 2009

i love my doctor

Jul 8th, 2008

While it is true that Dr. Given "tells it like it is" - it is also true that many patients dislike hearing the truth. If you're a whale because you eat too much - he won't hesitate to tell you. A true "straight shooter" in every sense of the word.

This doctor claims to be a pulmonary specialist show details This doctor claims to be a pulmonary specialist
by Kelly Bontrager on Apr 25th, 2008

This doctor will curse at you and is not compassionate at all. He banned my disabled mother from his practice after telling her that she should get her medicine on the street.