Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Glasser
Dr. Michael Glasser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Glasser is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine and Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases. Dr. Glasser has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Glasser has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Glasser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Nina Sundaram
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Chris Adigun
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Sheetal Desai-Oghra
New York, NY 0 mi10