Dr. Michael Glasser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Glasser?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 21st, 2015

Excellent caring dr easy to talk to

February 4th, 2014

don't see him

He missed a diagnosis that caused me to have a stroke. Totally missed a major heart problem, said my heart was fine I was just an anxious women! When I complained about him I was kicked out of the MHMG practice.

January 13th, 2014

Music Therapist/ Music Teacher

Dr. Michael S. Glasser uses medicine in a creative and alternative manner to make sure my medical issues from a surgery that was done almost two years ago got the proper attention. His approach to my medical needs saved my life. Thank you Dr. Michael S. Glasser and God bless you.

September 9th, 2013

Healthcareconsumer

Only net rested in getting out f the office to work out and head to Fireisland...misdiagnoses often.read other sites' reviews on this lazy so called doc

April 8th, 2013

Dr. Glasser was my doctor for 6 years until I moved from NYC. He is extremely kind and patient and understanding and really makes one feel comfortable and relaxed to discuss ones issues. He is very responsive, takes time out to make his patients feel like they are the only ones, he is very attentive and accurate with his diagnosis and he saw me even under emergency conditions when I had a sever migraine while I was in NY on vacation. He is a godsend and I would recommend him to anyone

July 25th, 2012

Dr. Glasser was referred to be by my friend, and he was the best GP I had in NYC by far. I always feel comfortable and well taken care of when I visit with a medical problem. Even my specialist was impressed by the initial diagnosis he made for me before I was sent to the specialist. Super professional and courteous as well. Highly recommend.

May 14th, 2008