A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Glassinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Glassinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Glassinger, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassinger graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Glassinger has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Christian Glassinger MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Glassinger practice?
- Dr. Michael Glassinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Glassinger practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Mandeville, LA.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.