Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
staff not doing her job show details staff not doing her job
by no longer patient on Aug 31st, 2015

I had been a patient of Dr. Gleason's for many years feel he is a good Dr. I was wanting to seek help at a pain clinic I ask the woman behind the desk that has worked for the Dr. for years for a simple referral to see this other Dr. it took her seven weeks before she did it for me ,each week I called Dr. Gleason's office and ask this women if she had sent the referral she said she did so when I called the other Dr. they said they still had not received it ,I would call back to Dr. Gleason's office she said well I don't have the fax number I said then way did you say you already sent it? and told her I remembered her writing the fax number on my chart,so seven weeks later she sends it. So as I say Dr. Gleason has been my Dr. for many years and I had called for an appointment and was told by this women that I was no longer a patient there I ask WHY? she said that I had ask her to transfer my records to the pain clinic I said no I did not I ask for a referral she said well you are no longer a patient here and we are not accepting any new patients I can't help you, so here I am needing to see a Dr. thinking I still had one and find out I don't .Months go by I have myself a different Dr. which isn't easy these days to find one that takes your insurance,and I get a bill in the mail, actually its from a collection agency saying I owe a bill to Dr. Gleason for $230.00 ,I know this is wrong because I have never left that office with an outstanding bill, I call the office talk to the same women that has been giving me all this grief ask her about it she said here let me give you the number to talk to this collection agency person I told her the letter didn't come from this person's office but a different agency I end up calling both agencies one person says he will get back with me on that and the other person says I got this from the other agency WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? I call back to Dr. Gleason's office speak to the same women telling her I have all receipts for every visit Iv'e ever had in the last three years and that I know this is wrong she said I don't know what to tell you,I tell her this is wrong and I'm going to get on line and let other people know about this ,and after talking to her I have NEVER RECEIVED ANOTHER COLLECTION NOTICE what ever is going on at this office I'm sure Dr. Gleason does not know anything about it or this women would not have a job.