A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gleiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gleiber, Orthopaedic Surgery and Neurosurgery of the Spine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gleiber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 49 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- C-spine injuries
- Concierge Spine Surgery
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Degenerative Spine
- Herniated Disc
- Image Guided Surgery
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Laser Surgery
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Dissection
- Neck Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleiber graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gleiber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Gleiber MD is a male Spine Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Gleiber practice?
- Dr. Michael Gleiber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gleiber practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Neurological Surgery near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Jupiter Surgeons and Jupiter Neurological Surgeons.