Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Gleiber
Dr. Michael Gleiber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurological Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Gleiber is affiliated with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, University of Miami Hospital & Clinics and Good Samaritan Medical Center. Dr. Gleiber has received 10 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Gleiber has the following 4 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Gleiber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.
Dr. Franklin Guttmann
West Palm Beach, FL 0.34 mi41
Dr. Steven Licata
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery
West Palm Beach, FL 0.91 mi18
Dr. John Baker
West Palm Beach, FL 1.15 mi46