A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gleiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gleiber, Orthopaedic Surgery and Neurosurgery of the Spine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gleiber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- C-spine injuries
- Concierge Spine Surgery
- Degenerative Spine
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Deformity
- Spine Trauma
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
- cervical spine injury
- degenerative spondylolisthesis
- narrowing of the spinal canal
- spinal bracing
- spinal stabilization
- traumatic neurologic dysfunction syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleiber graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gleiber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Gleiber MD is a male Spine Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Gleiber practice?
- Dr. Michael Gleiber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gleiber practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Neurological Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jupiter, FL.
See Boca Raton Surgeons and Boca Raton Neurological Surgeons.