A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gliatto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gliatto
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gliatto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gliatto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gliatto graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Gliatto has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Coatesville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Gliatto MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Gliatto practice?
- Dr. Michael Gliatto has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gliatto practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.