Dr. Michael Gluth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gluth?

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Very Courteous, knowledgeable and professional.

Highly Recommend

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Dr. Gluth was great! I had a stapedectomy and it is one of the best decisions I have made. Dr. Gluth answered all of my questions and seemed to genuinely care about my care and results. It was a complete success and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering this surgery.

Posted on January 8th, 2011

Outstanding visit, just what I was hoping for.

Waste of a 1 hr drive to UAMS

Posted on October 11th, 2010

I've been struggling with ringing in my ears for months, seen 3 doctors, one an ENT in my town. Had an audiology test done before coming to see Dr Gluth. Was still filling out my medical history when he came in, didn't introduce the intern with him, didn't look at the history I had just filled out, told me we can't usually tell the cause of tinnitus (which is somewhat untrue), wrote down a list of supplements to try that MIGHT help some, told me to see a psychiatrist for dealing with the LOUD NOISE 24/7 I was hearing that was making me nauseous to learn relaxation techniques, said he'd get me a Drs # for that, then walked out and never came back. When we told the nurse we had some further questions for him (since he basically didn't tell me anything I didn't read on the internet), she said he'd left the building! Didn't ask if I'd had a sinus infection (I had just ended one with 2 rounds of antib's) or allergies, which is often a cause of ringing, and which it turns out is likely the cause of mine. My ringing is very atypical of nerve damage tinnitus, but I didnt get a chance to explain that, though he did briefly skim my log I had been keeping about that and then handed it back without asking questions about the atypical things on it. Maybe my case didn't seem serious enough, or maybe he was having a bad day, but I have some major health probs and have seen a LOT of doctors in my life (prolly 40 or more since childhood with my 10 surgeries and many moves across the country) and this was one of the worst visits w/a doc ever. Felt I wasn't really evaluated, just given the nerve-damage tinnitus "spiel." (I've seen other UAMS docs and they have been great.)

Posted on June 28th, 2017