A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gober is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Gober has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Gober MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Gober practice?
- Dr. Michael Gober has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gober practices Dermatology near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Berwyn Dermatologists.