A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Gober has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gober MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Gober practice?
- Dr. Michael Gober has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gober practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.