A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Godzala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Godzala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godzala
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Godzala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Godzala graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Godzala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Godzala MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Godzala practice?
- Dr. Michael Godzala has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Godzala practices Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists.