Michael Goland MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Yuba City, CA

2.8

July 21st, 2011
Very good ob/gyn
Dr Goland was my ob/gyn during three of my pregnancies, a hysterectomy and for routine care years thereafter and I always felt he was a very professional and attentive doctor. His office staff were always friendly and professional and generally I was always seen within about 10 to 15 minutes of my appointment time. Maybe once or twice over the years there was a longer wait or I had to reschedule due to him having been called to the hospital for a delivery or other important reason, which is completely understandable. His apparently standoffish manner could be misinterpreted as unfriendly but I believe that is due to cultural differences between what Americans and Russians expect in a professional situation. Taking that into consideration I found him to be very professional, caring, thoughtful and thorough.

May 30th, 2010
I saw Dr. Goland for my pregnancy and with each complaint i had about my health he brushed it off his shoulder and replied with "your too young and healthy" (i was 21 but had heart problems that he knew about) well this almost killed myself and my daughter. i took Dr. Golands advice and kept doing what i was doing, but i ended up fully toxemic, i almost had a stroke from the rise in BP, my liver was shutting down, and my daughter and i were in the ICU for a week after delivery, the toxic levels of protein affected my kidneys so bad i had to see the nephro for 1 1/2 years after. the doctors at rideout told me i should have been off my feet and it wouldnt have been so bad however i followed Dr. Golands advice and it almost cost me my most precious baby girl.

March 17th, 2010
Great Doctor!
This man knows what he's doing. Very attentive and took every concern seriously. Would recommend him to anyone!