Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Goldberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael DR Goldberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Goldberg practices Ophthalmology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See Forest Hills Ophthalmologists.