A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goldberg is Good. Dr. Goldberg has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Woodhull Medical & Mental Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Goldberg practice?
Dr. Michael Goldberg practices Ophthalmology and Family Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Forest Hills Ophthalmologists and Forest Hills Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Goldberg, Dr. Micheal Goldberg, Dr. Michel Goldberg, Dr. Mickey Goldberg, Dr. Miguel Goldberg, Dr. Mike Goldberg