Dr. Michael Goldberger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 10th, 2015
My 12 year old son fractured his tibia in 2 places and shattered his fibula in Jan 2015. He had surgery at the time, but we were concerned right from the start that something was still wrong. After 6 months of being poo poo'd by the surgeon, we found Dr. Goldberger. He found and repaired the problem…..trapped tendon, plus bone spurs from the healing process and made some 'room' for a nerve that was aggravated. It's 2 months post surgery and my now 13 year old son is back to sports and a normal life! Dr Goldberger and his staff are wonderful…..kind and attentive, too!

June 27th, 2015
Arrogance has a name
Very arrogant....actually looked annoyed when I asked a question. He was very stand offish from the first visit...why I went back I don't know....well yes I do...I like other doctors in Tri County ortho but he is not a doctor I would recommend...too bad he is in that practice. So rude.

June 20th, 2015
Dr. Michael Goldberger
Dr. Goldberger is excellent! He treated me with care and concern. Regarding my rating of the staff. I spent an hour filling out forms at home before my appointment (I was given the link). When I arrived for my appointment, I was given more papers with redundant information - took me another 15-minutes. Two staff members were not courteous - I was told one was "new." No excuse for condescending behavior.

September 15th, 2014
Sadly...
I came to see Dr. Goldberger with a legitimate condition, which caused me numbness, pain, and swelling in my foot. For many years, this problem affected my entire posture, and ended up being the source of pain in other parts of my body, namely my back, knee, and shoulder. He looked at the x-rays, but did not listen to my description of the symptoms. Although I understand that he is only human, and maybe he was having a stressful day, but in the way he did NOT listen to what I was saying, I felt dismissed and belittled - he conveyed to me that HE knew better, unequivocally. Doctors are not Gods, and in my long life, I have come across many, whose mistakes stemmed from overconfidence. This is what happened in my experience with Dr. Goldberger. He sent me to see other doctors in his practice, in what turned into months of a "wild goose chase" through testing, x-rays, etc., all unnecessary. When I finally got fed up with it, I found a doctor who did not dismiss my complaints and corrected my foot condition....all my secondary symptoms slowly went away. Sadly, I will never know if Dr. Goldberger is a good surgeon.

July 29th, 2013
after two failed surgeries and 4 years... I am finally walking pain free... Dr. Goldberger took on my mess and gave me back my foot!