Arrogance has a name show details Arrogance has a name
Jun 27th, 2015

Very arrogant....actually looked annoyed when I asked a question. He was very stand offish from the first visit...why I went back I don't know....well yes I do...I like other doctors in Tri County ortho but he is not a doctor I would recommend...too bad he is in that practice. So rude.

Dr. Michael Goldberger show details Dr. Michael Goldberger
by Janis on Jun 20th, 2015

Dr. Goldberger is excellent! He treated me with care and concern. Regarding my rating of the staff. I spent an hour filling out forms at home before my appointment (I was given the link). When I arrived for my appointment, I was given more papers with redundant information - took me another 15-minutes. Two staff members were not courteous - I was told one was "new." No excuse for condescending behavior.

Sadly... show details Sadly...
by Irene P on Sep 15th, 2014

I came to see Dr. Goldberger with a legitimate condition, which caused me numbness, pain, and swelling in my foot. For many years, this problem affected my entire posture, and ended up being the source of pain in other parts of my body, namely my back, knee, and shoulder. He looked at the x-rays, but did not listen to my description of the symptoms. Although I understand that he is only human, and maybe he was having a stressful day, but in the way he did NOT listen to what I was saying, I felt dismissed and belittled - he conveyed to me that HE knew better, unequivocally. Doctors are not Gods, and in my long life, I have come across many, whose mistakes stemmed from overconfidence. This is what happened in my experience with Dr. Goldberger. He sent me to see other doctors in his practice, in what turned into months of a "wild goose chase" through testing, x-rays, etc., all unnecessary. When I finally got fed up with it, I found a doctor who did not dismiss my complaints and corrected my foot condition....all my secondary symptoms slowly went away. Sadly, I will never know if Dr. Goldberger is a good surgeon.

Doctor's Response

Good afternoon, Irene. We apologize in the delay of our response, as we just received your review. Your experience is very important to us. We value our patients, and your comments will help us to continually improve our level of service. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. Thank you for choosing Tri-County Orthopedics for your care.

by Nancy Zaludek- Bengali on Jan 11th, 2014

Dr. Michael Goldberger has successfully operated threetimesaver on my feet with three different issues, plus a cracked heel, which required a cast - so that's 4 timees. A 4.0 was differently earned during each procedure. It took six "want-to-be- Podiatrics" to eventually find and have the correct procedure done with the most confident and knowledgeable Dr. Michael Goldberger. I thank God every day that I found him to help me to rid my terrible pain, and now I refer him to as many people as possible. Thank you. Nancy Z-B

by Carrie on Jul 29th, 2013

after two failed surgeries and 4 years... I am finally walking pain free... Dr. Goldberger took on my mess and gave me back my foot!