A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goldfarb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldfarb
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldfarb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Goldfarb has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Goldfarb MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldfarb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Goldfarb practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Surgery near Maplewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Long Branch, NJ.
See Maplewood Internists, Maplewood Gastroenterologists, and Maplewood Surgeons.