The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Goldfarb
Dr. Michael Goldfarb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scotch Plains, NJ, with other offices in Maplewood, NJ and Long Branch, NJ. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Goldfarb is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Association. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Goldfarb has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Goldfarb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scotch Plains, NJ.
Dr. Nieva Pons
Scotch Plains, NJ 0.16 mi42
Dr. David Lintz
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Westfield, NJ 0.93 mi47
Dr. John Christiano
Scotch Plains, NJ 1.02 mi35