A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldfisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfisher graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Goldfisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Goldfisher MD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Goldfisher practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldfisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Goldfisher practices Pathology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pathologists.