Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Goldis is amazing!; from exam, to listening, and explaining disease process and medications in the body; he takes his time to provide excellent care to his patients. I feel confident in my health and soon my husbands too in the hands of Dr. Goldis!!

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

From the moment I walk into Dr. Goldis' office, I feel at home. I am greeted by an executive (usually Jamie) and told the approximate wait time. Dr. Goldis pays attention to my complaints and prescribes physical therapy and/or medication accordingly.

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

the waiting time is to long needs to be address but as doctor very happy with Dr. Goldis very good doctor

Feb 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Goldis has been a God sent. He is the only family doctor or any doctor for that matter who has ever taken the time to thoroughly examine, and check my overall health. If there were more doctors like him the world would be healthier and happier place!

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Goldis is one of the most caring doctor's I have. He spends just the right amount of time with me, and addresses all my concerns

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Goldis reviews your entire medical history and gives you his excellent professional advice on how to alleviate your present problems and how to prevent any future health problems. We are very grateful to the friend who recommended him to us.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

We love our Doctor.

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

We love our doctor, he is friendly and attentive to our needs.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Goildis is tops

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Goldis is very thorough in analyzing health problems, whether the problem is large or small. When necessary, he orders lab tests and then makes whatever changes in prescriptions are in the patient's best interests.

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Goldis is full of compassion. I have complete trust in him. I feel so much better since going to him. I feel he is a miracle worker. He really and truly cares about me. I sincerely recommend Dr. Goldis to all senior citizens.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I did not see Dr. Goldis. Thanks

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This visit could've gone better. Some things were missed, forgotten, or maybe he just didn't want to be bothered. Depending on how my next visit goes, will determine if I choose to find a different practice.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really appreciate Dr. Goldis for helping me understand things about my sister condition. He took the time to explain. And made me feel better about a chance of my sister living. Thank you Dr. Goldis.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Goldis is a wonderful doctor. He really cares about his patients. He doesn't rush you like some doctors do. He listens to your concerns and offers you advice and solutions to your concerns. I have complete faith and trust in him.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Geriatrician not neurologist show details Geriatrician not neurologist
Dec 16th, 2011

He never introduced himself as a Geriatrician. He insisted that I have a cerebral shunt put in immediately, that it had to be done NOW. He said he was the "King", he knows about this. He downplayed the severeness of the procedure. The neurosurgeon did his own evaluation. He absolutely refused to do the surgery. He said I am not even close to being symptomatic enough for such an intrusive surgery that requires life long maintenance. By the way, I'm 47.