A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goldner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldner, DO, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldner graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Goldner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Goldner DO and FACP is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Goldner practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Goldner practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Geriatric Doctors.