A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goldner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldner, DO, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldner graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Goldner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Goldner DO and FACP is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Goldner practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Goldner practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Geriatric Doctors.