Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goldsmith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldsmith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldsmith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldsmith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Goldsmith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eric Goldsmith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Goldsmith practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldsmith has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Goldsmith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Surgeons.