A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Golioto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Golioto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Golioto, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Golioto graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Golioto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Golioto MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Golioto practice?
- Dr. Michael Golioto has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael Golioto practices Gastroenterology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, CT and Putnam, CT.
See Hartford Gastroenterologists.