inactive

Michael H Gollub MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

August 20th, 2013
Compassionate, caring, skilled pediatrician. My children loved him and so did I.

May 4th, 2012
If you want to have the wrong diagnosis and have your child in a coma and close to dying then this doctor is for you. I think he needs to retire soon.I cannot stress enough how terrible this doctor is. I think he may be getting tired and forgetful. An urgent care doctor gave my son a right diagnosis in about 10 minutes....Dr. Gollub saw my child 5 times in 3 weeks and missed all the "in your face" signs my child had. Unfortunately by the time the Urgent care Doctor saw my child, it was already too late, he was in a coma and had to be rushed to the ER. He spent a week in the Pediatric ICU.

April 27th, 2012
HORRIBLE PLACE FOR CHILDREN
NEVER, EVER BRING YOUR CHILD TO THIS OFFICE!!! THESE DOCTORS FORGOT ABOUT THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH AND DECIDED TO HAVE THEIR MILITANT, RUDE, AND UNCARING OFFICE MANAGER RUN THE OFFICE LIKE A THIRD WORLD BILLING COLLECTOR. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS BUT THE BOTTOM LINE ON THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS!!!