A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Good:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Good is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Good, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Good graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Good has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford County Medical Center
- United Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Clay Good MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Good practice?
- Dr. Michael Good has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Good practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Manchester, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Tullahoma, TN and Shelbyville, TN.
See Manchester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.