Dr. Michael Good MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 28th, 2016
He delivered two my three children. Helped me with two losses. He's always professional, listens to my needs and concerns. Great bed side manner.

September 12th, 2016
Rachel Brazelton
Only doctor I trust!!!

June 24th, 2016
Dr Good is a great dr and took good care of me when I had surgery. His nurse and staff are wonderful.

January 4th, 2016
Caring dr. I have been pleased with care. He doesn't always give me what I want but does give me what I need.

December 8th, 2015
Rude office staff & Dr.
I will never go back to see the Dr. so long as I live. I tried to have faith in him after reading mixed reviews, but after his rude attitude and his rude staff I will not be back. I have since seen another doctor that disagrees with Dr. "Good's" recommendations for a hysterectomy. I swear that's all this man wants to do.

November 2nd, 2015
Lowest of the low....4 out of 5 stars my a**!
These reviews make me so angry because I know 100% first hand that this man is the lowest of the low and the ONLY reason his rating is 4/5 stars is someone is giving him reviews (him, his staff, his wife?) to help. He was sued in 2010 for medical malpractice and settled so he was never required to report it to the boards. He spent one year in Mcminnville and is now at Heritage Hospital. This man moves every year because he keeps getting sued. I cam personally speak for myself that he his dirty, lazy, liar and if anyone tells you different than you need to walk away. I do not have hate in my heart for anyone, but his man ruined my life, my sex life and mental stability. I seriously do not know how he sleeps at night.

May 8th, 2015
I have to say, the recent reviews I have read seem ridiculous and not like the doctor I have known and visited for quite a few years now. He may not always verbalize everything to us as a patient but his mind is always working. I know I wouldn't have a better or more competent dr anywhere else.

February 24th, 2015
Ask him why he has moved so many times? Can't be trusted.
This man is unethical and immoral. I am choosing to keep my health issues private but all I can say is his man is lacking in compassion and morals. If there is a good review on here it is because it is from his staff or someone that didn't need actual medical intervention. I have medical knowledge and this man is THE WORST Dr. I have ever had to deal with. He does not care about you. This man is awful! You'll have no problem making an appointment because he's moved, again, and no one go's there. Dear god, run for the hills!

February 24th, 2015
Bad
Getting an appointment was easy. However, he always side-stepped direct questions. Refused to offer answers, instead he wants to jam pills down your throat. I'd deliver at home before I let him touch me again.

January 27th, 2015
This profile of the doctor is incorrect. It does not list his specialties or even address correctly. This site does not provide accurate information.

January 8th, 2015
I can't stress enough how horrible my experience was with this Dr. Please get another opinion.

September 4th, 2014
Dr.Good has been my doctor for five years if he moves offices I am sure to follow, he is great at his job and I would recommend him to anyone