A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goodfriend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goodfriend, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodfriend graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Goodfriend has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital at Worcester Medical Center
- Fallon Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Goodfriend MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Goodfriend practice?
- Dr. Michael Goodfriend has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Goodfriend practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Cardiologists.