Learn more about Dr. Michael Goodfriend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodfriend
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goodfriend Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goodfriend, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodfriend graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Goodfriend has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital at Worcester Medical Center
- Fallon Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Goodfriend MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Goodfriend practice?
- Dr. Michael Goodfriend has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Goodfriend practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Cardiologists.