Learn more about Dr. Michael Goodfriend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodfriend
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodfriend Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goodfriend, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodfriend graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Goodfriend has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital at Worcester Medical Center
- Fallon Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Goodfriend MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Goodfriend practice?
- Dr. Michael Goodfriend has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Goodfriend practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Cardiologists.