A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goodfriend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodfriend
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goodfriend Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goodfriend, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodfriend graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Goodfriend has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital at Worcester Medical Center
- Fallon Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Goodfriend MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Goodfriend practice?
- Dr. Michael Goodfriend has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Goodfriend practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Cardiologists.