A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Goodman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Goodman MD is a male Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Michael Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Goodman practices Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.