A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Goodman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Goodman MD is a male Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Michael Goodman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Goodman practices Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.