A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gootee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gootee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gootee
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gootee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gootee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gootee graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gootee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Gootee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gootee practice?
- Dr. Michael Gootee has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gootee practices Otolaryngology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Otolaryngologists.