Dr. Michael Gootee Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gootee?

Great doctor!

Posted on September 26th, 2017

My son had chronic strep throat and was referred to Dr. Gootee for an adenotonsillectomy. He was very friendly and personable at the consult and made our son feel at ease. The day of surgery, he met with us pre-op and answered all our questions. He also met with us post-op to explain how the surgery went. Would definitely recommend!

Rude Staff

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Staff gave me an appt time of 3:30pm with an arrival time of 3:15pm. I was told the appt. was at the Hillcrest office. Upon arrival at 3:10pm at the Hillcrest office I was informed Dr. Goatee only visit the location on Fridays. I called the office to verify the appt. and was told its at the Center for Health. The reception told me I needed to reschedule. Now mind u my appt isn't until 3:30pm. I explained that wouldn't work and it wasn't fair to us to reschedule due to their mishap. She said for us to come on in but we wouldn't have to wait behind everyone else. We made it to the appt at 3:28pm and was told we still had to wait behind everyone else. Both staff members were very rude and gave no apology for the wrong info given.

FABULOUS DOCTOR

Posted on June 25th, 2014

Super patient and extremely kind. He thoroughly examined me. Very pleased. I will definitely go see him again :)

Posted on August 4th, 2017