Dr. Michael Gordon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gordon?

August 2nd, 2016

Intralase LASIK

Dr. Michael Gordon is amazing. He is to the point, precise in his conversation. My vision is super now. Jaimie her patient coordinator is also an amazing person. She really knows how to help the patients. She managed my care and my wife's care so smoothly, I could not ask for more. Overall the office, the staff and Dr. Gordon are truly spectacular.

July 23rd, 2016

It was an awesome experience. I was nervous but staff made me feel at ease.

June 3rd, 2013

Amazing!

I was schedule once before for LASIK by a different doctor who cancelled on me so I took it as a sign I shouldn't get it, but I ran into a former very happy patient of Dr. Michael Gordon's that had nothing positive things to say and pretty much talked me back into it. I was working and back in school so my time and budge was limited but I called and thought I will give it one more chance and they said we hav an opening tomorrow if you want it which was perfect for me. One thing after another just kept falling into place and I believe this was where I was ment to have my LASIK eye surgery. I have had many sugerys and been to many doctors due to rare health condition and I can say this was the fastest and easiest thing I have ever done. The staff was great, all very friendly. I have been wearing glasses since the 4th grade and now 31 it is great to no longer need them!

October 20th, 2012

Everything a great surgeon should be

Opthalmic Surgeons have great gifts in that they can restore or improve sight to people. Dr. Gordon looks like and first class surgeon and is. He carries himself with confidence and has the right amount of clinical professionalism and warmth that gives you confidence in the process which makes you feel comfortable with making decisions and going through the process.During the actual surgery, he quietly commands the OR and has very steady hands that make definitive and confident movement.

November 16th, 2011

I have 20/20 vision!

Dr. Gordon is amazing, compassionate, funny, precise and has the BEST, most up-to-date technology! I went to 4 consultations before I selected Dr. Gordon as my doctor for my PRK procedure. I highly recommend.

February 2nd, 2011

Lasik Correction Surgery

I have worn glasses for 20+ years and didn't think there was help for me. I have astigmatism and can't see near or far. I went on a consultation with Dr. Gordon on a monday,had lasik surgery friday, and took my son to a ball game saturday morning! I could see without glasses immediately following surgery. No pain, no recovery time, nothing to lose! Only gaining perfect vision...you are in good hands with this doctor and his staff!

August 26th, 2014