A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goris, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goris graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Goris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ludovicus Goris MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Goris practice?
- Dr. Michael Goris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Goris practices Nuclear Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Nuclear Medicine Physicians.