A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gorn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gorn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorn graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Gorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gorn MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Gorn practice?
- Dr. Michael Gorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gorn practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatricians.