A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wren Gorum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wren Gorum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wren Gorum, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wren Gorum graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wren Gorum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hughston Orthopedic Hospital
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wren Gorum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Wren Gorum practice?
Dr. Michael Wren Gorum practices Neurological Surgery near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Neurological Surgeons.