Learn more about Dr. Michael Gottschalk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gottschalk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gottschalk, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottschalk graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gottschalk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Everett Gottschalk MD and PHD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Gottschalk practice?
- Dr. Michael Gottschalk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gottschalk practices Pediatric Endocrinology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See San Diego Pediatric Specialists.